Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Where to buy black glue for false eye lashes?

I've been to sephora, mac makeup, walmart, and target...everything is white glue! I'm getting good at attaching them individually, but if I mess up, the white glue is so noticeable. An idea of who may carry black glue? Thanks!Where to buy black glue for false eye lashes?
Whenever I use eyelash glue it turns out clear - maybe your using too much!





Sorry I dont know where to get the black from but I do have some great tips on how to hide the edges of false eyelashes- Put eyeliner and black eyeshadow over the line of glue.





Please check out my youtube channel for more tips and make up tutorials





Its fun and free!!





http://www.youtube.com/user/xXxOnnaxXx





xoxoWhere to buy black glue for false eye lashes?
I don't know where they carry black glue, but when I had to wear them all the time I used to run some black eyeliner over the lash edge and my eyelid just enough to get rid of any white spots that might be showing. It worked really well.
yes go here





http://www.ilovemylashes.com/page/123056鈥?/a>
white glue dries on clear.





and use liquid eyeliner over the base of the false lashes.
i have bought some at longs drugstore in it says ';clear'; on it.. I think it is called Ardell..
i think they have it at mac counters.......maybe the one u went to was out or something. search for it online.
  • short hair styles
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment