Wednesday, February 10, 2010

False Eye asks Hair Lip?

A man with a false eye asks a woman with a hair lip, ';Want to go out with me?'; She replies, ';Would I ! Would I !';, to which he replies with anger, ';HAIR LIP! HAIR LIP!';.False Eye asks Hair Lip?
Thats, funny my dad told me that one when I was a little kid. But Doesn't it start out ';A Man with a wooden eye..';?


I would like to talk to you about your Drum Corps exprience if that is possible. This is my first year to be involved with a Corp. Thanks for answering my question. ~neko-chan~False Eye asks Hair Lip?
The Cadets are part of DCI right? MCL is part of DCA I'm doing an essay on Drum Corps. I couldn't believe how much money it takes to run a corps for one season! Thanks for the encouragement. thankfully I'm in pit, I couldn't march. I better have a lot of caffeine ready huh? THANK YOU!!!!

Report Abuse



big nose
LOL
  • short hair styles
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment