Friday, February 12, 2010

Have you ever been attacked by a false god or something not seen by the natural eye?

I just want to see if there's anyone in here that's had over come some experiences like I've had.Have you ever been attacked by a false god or something not seen by the natural eye?
Sure I have been attacked by spirits .They are every where they are present to try to influence our daily lives.Now wether the spirit or good or bad you will know if you have God in your life,but yes I have been attacked and I'm just thankful someone was there to pray for me at the time.Have you ever been attacked by a false god or something not seen by the natural eye?
A couple of my friends god posessed by Jesus, they haven't been the same since... they claim he lives inside them too... I'm tempted to try an exorcism.
Idk

No comments:

Post a Comment