Monday, February 8, 2010

';In God's eyes there is no sin'; - True or false?

An unusual point of view, I would say...';In God's eyes there is no sin'; - True or false?
That's not what I hear....';In God's eyes there is no sin'; - True or false?
Well, it depends on the context. If I humbly ask for His forgiveness of my sins by the merits of Christ's sacrifice, then yes, in His eyes, there's no more sin. He is faithful to forgive us when we sincerely ask Him. But, as to sin's existence, I'm afraid I'd have to say 'false.'
I'd say in the abrahamic god's eyes everything is a sin.





Dammit, I typed. That's a sin. Crap, I just breathed. That's a sin.





And gosh darn it all to hades! I think you're cute.








Definitely a sin.
there is no sin if you claim the salvation of Jesus Christ and ask for forgiveness. then he puts sin as far as the east is from the west, forever.
So false.





God saw so much sin he knew he had to come down and die so that our sins could be forgiven. If we accept what he did for us then we can be seen as without sin, but only until the next time we sin.
False, in Christianity.
Absolutely true..
false. if it where true, we would all be living the Vida loca in Paradise,
if that were true than i'm assuming people wouldn't have to go to hell
  • short hair styles
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment