Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Have you worn false eye-lashes??

And if you have what did you wear them for? Special occasion? Compliments? Hard to put on?


What do you think of them in general?


Give me the full scoop! Thanks sisters :)Have you worn false eye-lashes??
i wore them alomost everyday when i went to Boston and i went for like almost 2 months.. made my eyes look extra dramatic..here is how to put them on http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ofZPyBAK鈥?/a>Have you worn false eye-lashes??
I never have because I hear that they can tear off your real eyelashes! YIKES!
yes and they fall off.. dont get the cheep ones get the high ones the last longer!!!
yep. I wore them for holiday parties, and special events. I did get compliments on them, but since my natural lashes are so long anyway people kept asking me if I got a new mascara. lol. they are pretty easy to put on in my opinion. I think they are a fun accessory. plus they have a ton of different styles and colors.
I've tried them before and it's just so un-natural and I felt like a drag queen wearing it. I prefer natural lashes instead. =)
Yes, I wear them to upscale malls where I live (here in Las Vegas), Clubs, and when I'm taking photographs. I do not wear them to casual occasions like watching movies, going to the park, school, and hanging out with my friends ... unless were going to mall/club.





Fake lashes are hard to put on at first, but when you do often enough it gets easy. They only look bad if the lashes are not put on correctly.





If you take a look at my 360潞 profile, I am wearing fake lashes on one of my pictures where I have a close up of my face.
Helllooo! No. 1 yes i have worn them before!!


For a number of reasons really, first was just to experiment and see what they're like to wear really


After i decided they looked good i wore them out one night with a smokey eye look and the falsys just added the extra dramatic touch lol


I got some compliments ';wow you have long eye lashes'; ';are they fake?';


Although they were kind of tricky to get on and kind of to get used to i would deffinatly get them again for a party or special occasion (i did wear them to school once and it was stupid and i don't know why i did it ! not a good move)


M.A.C looks like they do some really cool ones so i'd love to try them!


So yeahh...love false eye lashes woo


Hope this helps :) xx
yes...hey were for occasions like sweet-sixteens and communions and parties like that





they arent that bad for you as long as you dont wear them that often
No, natural is always better.


I have long lashes so I don't need fake ones - I just apply loads of mascara and take advantage of the fact that I have long lashes.


If you have short lashes curl them and put lots of quality top of the line mascra - like the ones from SEPHORA or M.A.C but I don't think you should get fake ones!


One time all my aunts decided to put fake ones for a wedding and they all looked real bad, I just didn't say anything!

No comments:

Post a Comment