Friday, February 12, 2010

Ever get lulled into a false sense of security while staring into Larry King's eye lashes?

I swear he is plotting on stealing my elbows, what should I do?Ever get lulled into a false sense of security while staring into Larry King's eye lashes?
Shave your eyebrows off and send them to Britney Spears.Ever get lulled into a false sense of security while staring into Larry King's eye lashes?
No. He creeps me out.
Yah, Larry king makes me hot.
that sounds a little hairy
can't say that i have...
yea, that's why you should make sure to lock the doors and windows before you go to sleep. Dont be like your friend John Stamos who always leave 'em open!!
no!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Always.
No I think his kinda hot in an old kinda way, give him your elbow don't be greedy
NO you are stange indeed....You need help fast....
lol, I rarely notice them as I change channels, but I am trying to picture him with mono brow or something.......





I want to watch that channel, now, lol. Good advertising work.....
let him then he will owe you!!!!world domination
run the other way


but you don't have to go fast


he is old

No comments:

Post a Comment