Friday, February 12, 2010

How do I apply eye make-up while wearing false eyelashes?

This year I am going to a big neighborhood halloween party (the people always go over the top). I already decided on a costume; a sexy cop. I am going to really get into the character this year, so I am going the whole nine yards (fake nails, real cuffs, cleavage cups, etc). I bought some fake eyelashes to complete the part. I know how to apply them but I was planning on doing a ';smokey'; look. I have primer and everything else I need... I am just wondering how I would go about applying false lashes AND primer, eyeshadow, and eyeliner without the adhesive bond breaking. Any tips?How do I apply eye make-up while wearing false eyelashes?
i like your costume idea haha


well i get A lot of tips from youtube =]. Michelle Phan is an amazing make up artist. Here is a few things i got from her. You do everything but the lashes (primer, eyeshadow, liner No mascara yettt!) Make sure the lashes fit. Put a thin line of lash glue on them and wait until it gets sticky. Put them on as close as possible to the lash line and wait until completely dry. Then put more eyeliner on your eye to even out and make them seem real. Curl the lashes and apply a generous amount of mascara.How do I apply eye make-up while wearing false eyelashes?
youre supposed to apply the false lashes last.


first prime your lids, apply the eyeshadows, do your eyeliner, and then false lashes last (:
First you can put on the makeup and then put on the false eyelashes and still look fabulous.
you apply them last, %26amp; if the glue looks white or something, it dries clear

No comments:

Post a Comment