Monday, February 8, 2010

Do you apply false lashes before or after eye shadow?

I have used false eye lashes but always before I apply the rest of my eye makeup. I was wondering if this is the best way to do it or if I should apply the eyeshadow first.Do you apply false lashes before or after eye shadow?
1. First the lashes


2. then eyeliner (optional)


3. Eye shadow


4.Finish off with mascara





Good luck!Do you apply false lashes before or after eye shadow?
Apply eye shadow first then add 1 layer of mascara also then apply your eyelashes and follow with another coat of mascara,they'll never notice
apply eyeshadow first then you wont get enyshadow on your lashes
you apply everything first, then the eyelashes.
you apply the false eyelashes first so then you dont have to worry about messing up the eyeshadow
I do after





Answer mine?... It won't let me post the link to it on here, but if you click on my pic you'll be able to find it


thankss [=
depends pre glues lashes tend to loose stickyness when applied on top of eyeshadow. I would put lashes on first.
always before. then after, touch up if needs be.

No comments:

Post a Comment