Wednesday, February 10, 2010

MAC 10 Lashes? (false eye lashes)?

What kind of look will these lashes give? How do they compare to the MAC 36 Lashes, in terms of how obvious they are, how natural looking, how long, thick etc..





I want them for wearing on nights out to make my eyes more dramatic, because I am one of these people who look worse with a lot of eye shadow and liner, but then in photos I always look like I'm not wearing any make up, and I want to look a bit dressed up and like I've made an effort. So just want some lashes that make a difference but aren't really extreme.MAC 10 Lashes? (false eye lashes)?
thicker!!!! i love them!!! i use them when in go out at night.MAC 10 Lashes? (false eye lashes)?
Why would u want fake eye lashes? People can tell they are fake no matter what the brand is, try a good mascara that makes u have length and volume like maybeline or loreal.
MAC number 7. Those lashes are the best. It's not too dramatic at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment