Friday, February 12, 2010

If you found a glass eye in your soup and false teeth in your beer from a dinner would you ask for....?

would you ask for another meal or lose your appetite and demand your money back right away?If you found a glass eye in your soup and false teeth in your beer from a dinner would you ask for....?
eat it then sue....lolIf you found a glass eye in your soup and false teeth in your beer from a dinner would you ask for....?
i wouldn't ask for another meal! what is your problem? i would get my money back and put them out of business!
ask for my money back and leave and never return
I would hightail it out of there without paying the bill and never go back there.
I would ask where the hell was the peg leg so I could pick the crap out of my teeth!!!!LOL!!!!
I would drink the beer and eat the soup and save the eye and teeth for my Mom lol
i'd ask 4 another meal %26amp; check if there r jewelries 2b found


if there's none, im gonna sue them.. how's that?
leave %26amp; puke
I'd put them in my pocket, finish my beer, leave a 15% tip, and slowly exit the diner... You never know when a glass eye and a set of false teeth will come in handy.
Dude,I would definitely ask for my money back! And never eat at that place again!
Lose my appetite.........and puke
First I'd check to see if they were mine. If they weren't, then I'd lose my appetite and demand my money back. If they were mine, then I'd try and put everything back where it belonged and go on about my business.

No comments:

Post a Comment