Friday, February 12, 2010

True or False: You've Had A Black Eye?

If True, share your experience please.True or False: You've Had A Black Eye?
true! from a dude! cause i will talk my sheet and he told me if i did not shut up he was gonna punch me and i kept talking. he was talking lies about me and i was flabbergasted that he would say such things when he had so much about him to be exposed. he kept going so did i, except he was getting heated, and couldn't take it. he was lost minded to think i was gonna let him clown me w/o getting it back! any wayyyyyyyyys my first and only shiner was from a guy and trust me he got a run for his money!True or False: You've Had A Black Eye?
I almost did. You see, I was the goalie, and the ball came straight at me, and hit me smack on my left eye and slightly on my nose. It didn't actually bruise, but it hurt! And that's true.
True. I had two black eyes after some dental surgery.
false I have never had an black eye
false
false - never
True. Got punched in the eye with someones fist.
False--I've had pink eye
false
true....kicked by my friends lil sister(like 14yrs ago)





haven't had one since=(
True. I fell out of the bath many years ago and whacked my cheek bone on the sink. I woke up with a black eye and a shiner !!
I trod on a rake at a allotment, blackened my eye and broke my nose it was horrendous
true I got one on my 26th birthday and don't know how
false..
False
False.
door knob, i was hiding, then someone opened the door and kaboom!!
false!
i have not had a black eye. my daughter came home from college with a black eye. she walked home and a boy hit her. my grandson fall in the bath and got a black eye.

No comments:

Post a Comment