Friday, February 12, 2010

Would you ever date somebody with a glass eye, wooden leg or false teeth?

I am not being rude as I have one of these afflictions and my friend has the otherWould you ever date somebody with a glass eye, wooden leg or false teeth?
Perhaps. It would depend on the person and whether or not we had a connection. ';-)Would you ever date somebody with a glass eye, wooden leg or false teeth?
I had a relationship with a man who had NO teeth. Well, he had his eye teeth only. It was rather sad. He had cancer treatments and that ruined most of his teeth. He is a vet so the VA pulled all the bad teeth and then informed him they don't pay for dentures. While with him, I paid for him to get his ';smile'; back. He was so happy! Though we are no longer together, we remain friends AND he IS paying me back for the cost of the teeth. Bottom line, it's the person on the inside that counts.
I already have date someone with a false ear it didn't bother me it was the personality that mattered. Unfortunately in this shallow world people don't see that. You will find someone who will love you for your personality and not what you look like. It's about having a good heart I think.
none are horrible. the only thing that would bother me would be seeing someone without their glass eye in. whoever has the glass eye: don't pop it out on your first date! I'm sure if you liked them enough it wouldn't bother you after awhile. as for the false teeth that would be wierd too to see someone without their teeth in! I guess the leg thing would bother me the least.
Of course, why not? Loving someone is loving them entirely. :)


Their personality is so much more important!


Even if he's the most handsome guy in the world, if he has a bad personality, he's nothing to me.
glass eye: if its not that noticable then prob


wooden leg: prob


false teeth: is he doens't show me when he doesn't take them out
yes i would and yes i have...just because theyre not ';perfect'; doesnt make them any less of a person...


its the inner beauty that counts not the outer beauty...
Yes. I would chew their false parts regularly.
love isnt about how someone looks, its about how someone is on the inside.. yes I would. It might be the best thing that ever happened to you!
i could handle the glass eye but not the wooden leg or false teeth
Of course, who cares about that stuff?
If I like them , yes.
false teeth yes, glass eye or wooden leg.....probably not.








sorry.
oh yes two glass eyes false fanny and no ear
You love the person for who they are not there faults.
hey its whats on the inside that counts right?


if he's nice then yeah i would
yes
is he a pirate?
it dosent matter what the outside looks like its the inside person that counts and yes i would if i liked them
yes, why not


it is all good


charming is what I like, I don't care what they have other wise
I don't know, depends on which one they have.

No comments:

Post a Comment